Joseph Smith allegedly received the gold Nephi plates (the book of Mormon) from the angel Moroni. Even if the so called angel, “Moroni”, really did appear to Joseph Smith, he is still accursed because the gospel of the Book of Mormon is very different from the gospel of the Bible. Since the Book of Mormon does not conform to the standard of the Bible, it is NOT Christian, but condemned being a new and false gospel.
The Mormon religion is straight out of the pits of Hell. Mormonism denies the deity of Jesus Christ. Mormonism teaches that a person must be baptized to go to Heaven. Mormonism is a sexually degenerate cult that is known for pedophilia and abuse. There are many more links down below. Mormonism has the wrong jesus, not the Jesus of the Bible Who is Almighty God (John 10:33; Revelation 1:8).
- “I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Him who called you by the grace of Christ, for a different gospel; which is really not another; only there are some who are disturbing you, and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even though we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to that which we have preached to you, let him be accursed.” (Galatians 1:6-8).
- “Let no one keep defrauding you of your prize by delighting in self-abasement and the worship of the angels, taking his stand on visions he has seen, inflated without cause by his fleshly mind” (Colossians 2:18).
Some of the Most Blasphemous and Damnable Mormon Doctrines
- “We believe in a God who is Himself progressive, whose majesty is intelligence; whose perfection consists in eternal advancement — a Being who has attained His exalted state by a path which now His children are permitted to follow, whose glory it is their heritage to share. In spite of the opposition of the sects, in the face of direct charges of blasphemy, the Church proclaims the eternal truth: ‘As man is, God once was; as God is, man may be.'” (LDS Apostle James E. Talmage, Articles of Faith, Ch.24, p.430 – p.431, LDS Collectors Library ’97 CD-ROM)
- ” ‘It is the first principle of the gospel to know for a certainty the character of God,’ the inspired word continues, ‘and to know that we may converse with Him as one man converses with another, and that He was once a man like us; yea, that God himself, the Father of us all, dwelt on an earth, the same as Jesus Christ Himself did.’ The Father is a glorified, perfected, resurrected, exalted man who worked out his salvation by obedience to the same laws he has given to us so that we may do the same.” (LDS Apostle Bruce R. McConkie, A New Witness for the Articles of Faith, p.64, LDS Collectors Library ’97 CD-ROM)
- “Thus, on this beautiful spring morning in the Sacred Grove, Joseph Smith witnessed the renewal of God’s dealing with his children in accordance with the great gospel plan of redemption. Upon this occasion God the Father and his Beloved Son Jesus Christ appearing as glorified Resurrected Beings unto a chosen servant of God, made known once again the state of immortality which man will attain in preparation for the next estate of eternity; that also the world once again could know the reality of the personal nature of God the Father and his Beloved Son. (LDS Apostle Alvin R. Dyer, Conference Report, April 1963, p.49 – p.50, LDS Collectors Library ’97 CD-ROM)
- “As we stretch our imaginations to absorb the limitlessness of the creations of God we turn to a favorite song: If you could hie to Kolob in the twinkling of an eye, And then continue onward with that same speed to fly, D’ye think that you could ever, through all eternity, Find out the generation where Gods began to be? Or see the grand beginning, where space did not extend? Or view the last creation where Gods and matter end? Methinks the Spirit whispers, “No man has found ‘pure space,'” Nor seen the outside curtains, where nothing has a place. The works of God continue, and worlds and lives abound; Improvement and progression have one eternal round. There is no end to matter; there is no end to space; There is no end to spirit; there is no end to race.” (LDS Apostle Bruce R. McConkie, Mormon Doctrine, p.250, LDS Collectors Library ’97 CD-ROM)
- “God: Creator And Ruler Of Many Worlds. — While it is true that evolutionists may be divided between theistic and atheistic groups, yet most of those professing belief in God consider him to be an indefinable force, essence, or power of an incomprehensible nature. According to revelation, however, he is a personal Being, a holy and exalted Man, a glorified, resurrected Personage having a tangible body of flesh and bones, an anthropomorphic Entity, the personal Father of the spirits of all men. (D. & C. 130:22- 23; Moses 6:51, 57; Abra. 3:22-24; Jos. Smith 2:16-19.)”
- “We are members of the family of the Eternal Father. He is a glorified and exalted and eternal Being, having a resurrected body of flesh and bones. His name is God, and the kind of life he lives is God’s life. His name is also Eternal, and the name of the kind of life he lives is eternal life. Eternal life is God’s life, and God’s life is eternal life. We are commanded to be perfect as he is perfect and to advance and progress until we become like him, or in other words, until we gain eternal life. Thus Joseph Smith said, “You have got to learn how to be Gods yourselves, and to be kings and priests to God, the same as all Gods have done before you, namely, by going from one small degree to another, and from a small capacity to a great one; from grace to grace from exaltation to exaltation, until you attain to the resurrection of the dead, and are able to dwell in everlasting burnings and to sit in glory, as do those who sit enthroned in everlasting power.” (Teachings, pp. 346-47.) Christ our Lord has so obtained, thus enabling him to say to the faithful: “Ye shall be even as I am, and I am even as the Father.” (3 Ne. 28:10.)” (LDS Apostle Bruce R. McConkie, The Mortal Messiah, Vol.1, p.23 – p.24, LDS Collectors Library ’97 CD-ROM)
- “I will prove that the world is wrong, by showing what God is. I am going to inquire after God; for I want you all to know Him, and to be familiar with Him; and if I am bringing you to a knowledge of Him, all persecutions against me ought to cease. You will then know that I am His servant; for I speak as one having authority. … “I will go back to the beginning before the world was, to show what kind of a being God is.
What sort of a being was God in the beginning? Open your ears and hear, all ye ends of the earth. for I am going to prove it to you by the Bible, and to tell you the designs of God in relation to the human race, and why He interferes with the affairs of man. … “God himself was once as we are now, and is an exalted man, and sits enthroned in yonder heavens!
That is the great secret. If the veil were rent today, and the great God who holds this world in its orbit, and who upholds all worlds and all things by His power, was to make himself visible,–I say, if you were to see him today, you would see him like a man in form–like yourselves in all the person, image, and very form as a man; for Adam was created in the very fashion, image and likeness of God, and received instruction from, and walked, talked and conversed with Him, as one man talks and communes with another. …
“In order to understand the subject of the dead, for consolation of those who mourn for the loss of their friends, it is necessary we should understand the character and being of God and how He came to be so; for I am going to tell you how God came to be God. We have imagined and supposed that God was God from all eternity. I will refute that idea, and take away the veil, so that you may see. … “These are incomprehensible ideas to some, but they are simple.
It is the first principle of the gospel to know for a certainty the character of God, and to know that we may converse with Him as one man converses with another, and that He was once a man like us; yea, that God himself, the Father of us all, dwelt on an earth, the same as Jesus Christ Himself did; and I will show it from the Bible. … “I wish I was in a suitable place to tell it, and that I had the trump of an archangel, so that I could tell the story in such a manner that persecution would cease forever. What did Jesus say? (Mark it, Elder Rigdon!)
The scriptures inform us that Jesus said, as the Father hath power in himself, even so hath the Son power–to do what? Why, what the Father did. The answer is obvious–in a manner to lay down his body and take it up again. Jesus, what are you going to do? To lay down my life as my Father did, and take it up again. Do you believe it? If you do not believe it you do not believe the Bible.
The scriptures say it, and I defy all the learning and wisdom and all the combined powers of earth and hell together to refute it. Here, then, is eternal life–to know the only wise and true God; and you have got to learn how to be gods yourselves, and to be kings and priests to God, the same as all gods have done before you, namely, by going from one small degree to another, and from a small capacity to a great one; from grace to grace, from exaltation to exaltation, until you attain to the resurrection of the dead, and are able to dwell in everlasting burnings. and to sit in glory, as do those who sit enthroned in everlasting power. And I want you to know that God, in the last days, while certain individuals are proclaiming His name, is not trifling with you or me.” (LDS President Joseph Smith, History of the Church, Vol.6, Ch.14, p.305-6, LDS Collectors Library ’97 CD-ROM)
- “Intelligent beings are organized to become Gods, even the Sons of God, to dwell in the presence of the Gods, and become associated with the highest intelligences that dwell in eternity. We are now in the school, and must practice upon what we receive.” (LDS President Brigham Young, Discourses of Brigham Young, p.245, LDS Collectors Library ’97 CD-ROM)
- “This was the calling of Joseph Smith. He taught anew that God was in the form of man; that man was made in the image of God; and he taught the principles of justice, mercy, charity, and forgiveness. … He taught the truths that the Prophets before him had taught; and he went beyond them. … Joseph Smith taught men to look up to heaven and conceive of a God in the form of man. He taught them that they could become like their Father and God, who was ‘an exalted Man.’ And what is more simple and reasonable? Don’t you parents expect your children to become like you? Or do you expect your children to be something else than men and women? No. You men will see your sons become men; you women will see your daughters become women.
Then God our Father–yes, and our Mother–in heaven, looking down upon this world– this school house in which their children are being educated–expect, and Joseph Smith taught it as a truth, that their children will be exalted, if they pursue the proper course, until they shall become divine beings themselves, worthy to stand upon that plane where stand their Father and their Mother in heaven. Like begets like; and the principle of eternal progress will make of man a God. (LDS Apostle Orson F. Whitney, Collected Discourses, Vol.5, May 8, 1898, LDS Collectors Library ’97 CD-ROM)
Mormons deny the deity of Jesus Christ
The Deity of Jesus Christ is a fundamental doctrine of the faith, yet Mormons deny Christ’s deity. Instead, Mormons promote man to the status of being “gods.” Mormonism is straight from Hell and must be exposed for the lies that it teaches. The Word of God proclaims that Jesus Christ is God (John 1:1-3,10,14). Isaiah 9:6 called Jesus the “Everlasting Father.” John 10:33 reads, “The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.” The Jews were trying to kill Jesus because He was claiming to be God. They also tried to murder Jesus in John 8:57-59.
In fact, Jesus professed Himself as Almighty God in Revelation 1:8, “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Jesus forgave sin as only God can do (Mark 2:5). Jesus accepted worship as only God is entitled to (Isaiah 42:8; Matthew 8:2). Mormons wickedly deny Christ’s deity, while selfishly proclaiming their own. Mormons have foolishly bought into the Devil’s lie that they will one day become gods. The Word of God never teaches any such nonsense. There is and always will be only one Living God (Deuteronomy 6:4).
The Deity of Man Promoted
“Mormons teach that man can become God, and that God was once a man:
‘God himself, the Father of us all, is a glorified, exalted immortal resurrected man!’ (Bruce McConkie, Mormon Doctrine, pp. 322-23, 517, 643)
‘…God himself was once as we are now and is an exalted man and sits enthroned in yonder heavens…’ (Journal of Discourses, V6, P3, 1844)
‘As man is, God once was: as God is, man may become.’ (Lorenzo Snow, quoted in Milton R. Hunter, the Gospel Through the Ages, pp. 105-106)
This is plain and simple heresy. Nowhere does the Bible say or imply that God was ever a man, or that man can become God! Malachi 3:6 says, ‘For I am the LORD, I change not…’ How could this be true if God was once a man? Genesis 1:1 states that God existed ‘in the beginning’ before man was ever created. John 4:24 states that God is a ‘spirit,’ and Jesus tells us in John 1:18 that no man has seen God at any time. Numbers 23:19 says that ‘God is not a man that he should lie; neither the son of man that he should repent.’ God has always been God, and no one has ever ‘become’ God.” -quote by Pastor James Melton
Mormons Teach Salvation by Works
“Mormons believe that one’s salvation is based on such good works as baptism, good deeds, missionary work, and following Mormon teachings. In The Articles of Faith, by James Talmage, justification by faith in Jesus Christ is called a “pernicious doctrine” twice and he states that it has been “an influence for evil.” (pp. 107, 480) Bruce McConkie once stated at Brigham Young University that a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is “improper and perilous” (Church News, March 20, 1982, p. 5)” -quote by Pastor James Melton
The Word of God clearly teaches that salvation is by simple heart’s faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 10:10). Titus 3:5 reads, “Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost.” The “washing of regeneration” is NOT speaking about baptism, but about the blood of Jesus that washes our sins away…”…and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.” -1st John 1:7. When we receive Christ as our Saviour, our sins are cleanses away by Jesus blood. Colossians 1:14 declares, “In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins.”
John 1:12,13 proclaim, “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. Salvation is of God friend, NOT you or anyone else. Good works cannot save us. The Pope cannot save us. The priest cannot save us. The church cannot save us. Baptism cannot save us. Missionary work cannot save us.
The sacraments cannot save us. ONLY Jesus can save us, and Jesus is God! “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” -John 14:6. It’s Jesus or Hell friend, turn or burn! Please turn from your unbelief while you still can, and place your complete trust in the Lord Jesus Christ to forgive your sins and save you. Please read, God’s Simple Plan.
Mormon Church Spends $6.73 Per Member On Humanitarian Aid Annually!
Mormons church members give an average of $6.73 per year to help the needy, while spending BILLIONS on shopping malls and real estate. As clearly seen, Mormonism is a business and not a Biblical church. The following information is from EXMormon.org…
The numbers below are from an official Mormon church publication. Notice how they use the sum of a 25 year span to make the number look significant. Breaking it down to an annual basis and to a per member basis demonstrates how little the Mormon church gives in charitable aid.
Humanitarian assistance rendered (1985-2009)
Cash Donations $327.6 million
Value of Material Assistance $884.6 million
The value of material assistance is a wild guess from materials donated by members and not directly out of the church’s pocket. We will assume that it actually came from the church directly for simplicity.
Let’s look at the numbers.
Total number of years: 25 years
Total amount of aid: $1,212.2 million (cash 327.6 + materials 884.6)
Amount of aid per year: ($1,212.2 / 25 yr) = $48.5 million per year
Let’s assume an average of 12 million members of the church over that 25 year time span.
($80.8 / 12) = $6.73 per member given in charitable aid per year!!!
Just so that this is clear – The Mormon church only gives out $6.73 in charitable aid per member per year.
The Mormon church receives $5,800,000,000 annually in contributions just from members in the United States!!! Over five billion dollars a year, and yet they only give $6.73 each to the poor and homeless. This is typical of a manmade cult that has nothing to do with Biblical Christianity. The Bible defines religion as helping the poor fatherless and widows in their affliction; yet remain unspotted by the wicked world. The Mormon church is one of the wealthiest religions upon the earth…
“The Mormon Church’s City Creek Mall and related development now at an astonishing $5 Billion Dollars!! Five Billion Dollars Do not give your hard earned money in tithing to the Mormon church. An organization that spends 15-20 times more on real estate to develop malls than on helping the poor is, by any definition, a corporation, not a religion.”
Sad, so sad!
Elite Occult Sex Abuse of Children is Epidemic Worldwide
Mormons masquerade as true Christians, but they are of the Devil. Few people ever come to recognize the true occult nature and satanic depth of the Mormon cult. If you do some research, you will learn quickly that the common denominator between all false so-called Christian religions in America is Freemasonry. These demonic fake religions include: Jehovah’s Witnesses, Charismatics (Oral Roberts), Mormonism, Seventh Day Adventism, Judaism, Kaballah, Christian Science, Churches of Christ, Scientology and Wicca). Mormonism is steeped in Jewish Kabbala. Freemasonry, Judaism, Kaballa and Mormonism are ALL SEX-BASED CULTS!!! The very emblem of Freemasonry—the compass and the carpenter’s square—symbolizes sexual intercourse.
Opium Brides (heroine & 7-year old girls taken in Afghanistan for pedophile global elite)
Why is it that Americans are being policed with trained guard dogs, bag searches, strip searches, naked body scans, TSA pat downs and groping, Darth Vader looking thug cops, and an increasingly intolerant attitude toward innocent citizens? Yet, meanwhile, families in Afghanistan are totally helpless against the thug drug lords that are stealing their 7-year old daughters to be raped by the global elite. NATO actually protects the criminals. Afghan farmers are forced to grow opium because other forms of honest living are not allowed nor practical in a corrupt system.
Through cleverly designed newsmedia propaganda, white-washing and deliberate disinformation (lying and deceiving), the globalist owned and controlled newsmedia has been able to suppress the blatant horrendous crimes of the global elite themselves [which includes the 911 attacks, the Iraqi war, and the ongoing farming of opium (heroine) crops in Afghanistan and thug stealing of Afghan’s little girls to supply the insatiable pedophile appetite of the globalists.]
Why is Goldman Sachs running a sex-slave fund? Oh, did I mention the List Of 37 Names of GOLDMAN SACHS People in the Obama Government?
It’s such a con job. It’s all a big scam, intended to harvest the daughters of the Afghani people. Where are the authorities? Where is the government? Where are the U.S. troops that are supposed to be liberating their country? Our troops are being exploited as paid mercenaries and opium farmers! The popular excuse is that it’s “THE CULTURE.” Watch the preceding video all the way through. A culture of child rape by drug lords? Who’s kidding who?
The global elite are behind all of this, making every lame excuse that the indifferent American people are willing to accept. Most people just don’t care anymore. Most people have thin skin and a hot temper if you offend them in any way. Christianity is becoming a rare and extinct breed these days. I still care. I love Jesus Christ! I care about others! The hallmark quality of being a Christian is CARING!
Mormon Sex Abuse Claims
The following links are provided by Cult expert, Rick Ross:
LDS Church to appeal verdict on sex abuse
LDS Church told to pay $4.2 million in abuse case
Church liable in girls’ abuse
Former Mormon missionary spared prison in Vegas child sex case
LDS Church Missionary Accused Of Sexual Abuse
Second church volunteer arrested in child abuse probe
Mormon Church Worker Charged With Child Sex Abuse
LDS Teacher, Sheriff’s Employee Accused of Abusing Girl
Family Sues Mormon Church
Abuse alleged in Mormon lawsuit
Former Mormon stake president pleads guilty to soliciting Internet sex with teen
Church not responsible for abusers
Court asked to revisit church ruling
Former Bishop Charged With Sex Abuse Fired From Corrections Job
Former West Valley LDS Bishop Accused of Sex Abuse
Former Mormon missionary in Vegas indicted on child sex charges
Teacher Charged: Suspect’s Computer Examined
Mormon missionary accused of fondling girls at Vegas church
Mormon missionary accused of fondling girls at Vegas church
Former Mormon bishop busted
Mormon Church sued again regarding child sexual abuse
Mormon Church accused of failure to report sexual abuse
LDS Church Is Targeted In Lawsuit
Mormon Leader Denounces Sex Abuse
Sex Abuse Lawsuit Is Settled by Mormons for $3 Million
Sex Case May Pry Open Finances of LDS Church
Crisis of Identity
Judge orders Mormons to provide sex-abuse records
Pressure to Forgive Challenges Mormon Families, Divides Wards
Sexual abuse of children in the Mormon Church
Clergy Ignores Victims, Allege LDS Plaintiffs
Mormon psychologist’s recanting about church flaw puzzles some
Reasons to Reject the Book of Mormon
- There is no room for the Book of Mormon because the Bible itself claims to be all-sufficient, compete and incorruptible and our judge on the last day.
- The Book of Mormon contradicts the Bible.
- The Book of Mormon makes many scientifically false statements.
- Absolutely none of the specific historical content of the Book of Mormon has been verified through Archeological finds.
- We do not have the Gold Nephi Plates for the world to examine.
- Although the original 1830 edition of the Book of Mormon was alleged to be inspired in its English translation, there have been thousands of changes, corrections, additions and deletions. Most Mormons have never seen the original 1830 “inspired” edition and would be shocked if they did.
- Although they claim direct guidance by God, the Mormon church is among the most divided church in the world with more than 89 different sects who will not cooperate with each other.
- The book of Doctrines & Covenants is very different depending upon which sect you are talking to.
- The three witnesses of the B of M were all excommunicated by the Mormon church and were of less than ideal character.